Still Problems Running Demos

Wayne Wengert

I am still having problems trying to run demos I download. I downloaded a
ASP.NET Roadshow demo. It appears to include several "solutions". One sample
is in a sub-directory named TipsTricks which includes a sln file and several
aspx and aspx.vb files. I used the IIS manager to create a virtual directory
named "TipsTricks" and pointed it to the directory containing the files.
When I double click on the sln file I get the following error:

The application for project 'C:\ASP_NET\Roadshow\TipsTricks' is not
installed. Make sure the application for the project type() is installed

How should I "install" these demos so that I can experiment with them?

TIA

Wayne