SystemNetwork on W2K3 Pb

Microsoft

My configuation is windows 2003 server enterprise.
I have installed the last MSDE, MSDE2000a, and have tried to migrate an
application working perfectly on W2K+IIS5+MSDE (AspNetForums).
There is a problem, the ASPNET account no more exists in W2k3,
it has been replaced by some account that I am unable to see in my AD users
list: NT Authority/ System Network ????
So I can't add this user to my sql server logins and the application is
unable to access the database !
How could I add the account of ASP.NET proccess to sql server ?????

I am certainly not the first to do this.

Thanks for help.