    --------------------------------
    From: Jacob Williams

    -----------------------

    <Id>NoYxX9OGaUKn6XUY83/0WA==</Id>
    Jacob Williams via .NET 247, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Hi Jacob,

    You may have to try some third party controls like

    search for infragetics

    Thanks
    Raghavendra

    "Jacob Williams via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    I am using a tabstrip control provided by microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll.
    However this works fine only in IE. In Mozilla the screen goes haywire. Any
    suggestions on how to make this control cross browser compatible. I have
    developed a lot of screens and would not like to restart all the front end
    development. I face the same problem with tree view. The fonts, sizing and
    alignment goes off.

    Please help!!

    --------------------------------
    From: Jacob Williams

    -----------------------

    <Id>NoYxX9OGaUKn6XUY83/0WA==</Id>
    Raghavendra T V, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Jacob Williams via .NET 247

    Thomas Dodds Guest

    microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll - AKA Internet Explorer Controls ... hence
    your problem ...

    "would not like to restart all the front end development" - I hear you on
    this one ... I had to make our intranet users make a choice; browser or
    fancy control ... they chose the latter ... if you are coding for internet -
    I feel your pain.

    From: Jacob Williams

    <Id>NoYxX9OGaUKn6XUY83/0WA==</Id>
    Thomas Dodds, Sep 1, 2004