    above folder and delete the files.

    Thanks,

    John

    WJ, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Normally you should be able to solve this doing a full recompile of the
    solution.

    --
    Klaus H. Probst, MVP
    http://www.simulplex.net/

    Klaus H. Probst, Aug 5, 2005

  3. WJ

    WJ Guest

    "Klaus H. Probst" <> wrote in message
    > Normally you should be able to solve this doing a full recompile of the
    > solution.

    Thanks Klause. I do, This thing does not happen all the time. Just 1 or
    twice a day, I recompiled the entire sln and copy everything to the bin on
    the server. Some how, the new changes are not seen until I restart the
    server. I mean, it works 75%. Hickup the rest for someunknown reason. The
    box is very big (4GB RAM and quad cpu).

    May be because I have not applied strong name to the app . But again, why it
    fails sometimes but not all the time !

    John

    WJ, Aug 5, 2005