    Progress are in there.

    How do I add all the toolkit controls?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Greg Smith, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Greg Smith

    grava Guest

    "Greg Smith" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have just installed vs2008. The ToolBox has a Ajax tab but only
    > ScriptManager, ScriptManager Proxy, Timer, UpDatePanel and Update Progress
    > are in there.
    >
    > How do I add all the toolkit controls?
    >

    > Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Ajaxtoolkit is a separate download ... search with google (or in codeplex)
    and follow the install instructions.

    HTH

    --
    Gianluca Gravina
    http://blogs.ugidotnet.org/thinkingingrava

    grava, Jan 18, 2008

  3. The AJAX Control Toolkit is an open source project and is available for
    download here:
    http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jan 18, 2008