The validator does not work

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Stewart Gordon quothed:
...Usually, the result of following a redirecting URL is identical to
that of going to the URL it redirects to directly.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Stewart Gordon

Els wrote:
Sure, but with a full URL you get to decide whether you think it is a
trusted site or file.

Unless you're already familiar with the site, then looking at the URL
won't automatically tell you whether it's trustworthy.
TinyURL doesn't give you that option.

But http://validator.w3.org/ does.

Stewart.

--