    Help needed pls.

    Thx,
    Krishna Murthi

    krishna murthi, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Did you add a reference to Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll in your
    applicaiton?
    You should add a reference to it in your application (You should find the
    dll in c:\program files\IE Web Controls\build by default)

    After doing so, you should find the dll in your bin folder.

    Regards
    Mohamed El Ashmawy
    MEA Developer Support Center
    ITWorx on behalf of Microsoft EMEA GTSC