Urgent Openings with the World's Leading Software Company !!!

Discussion in 'C++' started by Software Hiring, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
    with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
    Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

    We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
    Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India.
    This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par
    with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

    If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
    you have good skill sets in C, C++, C#, Java, Linux, please send your
    updated resume or contact us at:

    Also, if you are aware of any experienced Software Professionals who
    could be your friends, family members or colleagues who are willing to
    relocate to India for this opportunity, please forward this e-mail to
    them.

    Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
    more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
    available at MSIDC.

    Sincerely,
    Vamsi Narayana

    Software Hiring, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Software Hiring

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    Software Hiring wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
    > with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
    > Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

    <SNIP>

    Please see:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

    Regards,
    Sumit.

    Sumit Rajan, Jan 10, 2007

  3. Software Hiring

    Lionel B Guest

    On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:20:47 -0800, Software Hiring wrote:

    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
    > with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
    > Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

    > [snip]

    > Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
    > more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
    > available at MSIDC.

    Please visit:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

    to find out why this posting is inappropriate.

    --
    Lionel B

    Lionel B, Jan 10, 2007