URGENT Req: Perl Developer - PA - 6 months

Chiru

My client is looking for Perl developers at King of Prussia,
Pennsylvania. If you are available for new projects and willing to
relocate to PA please send your resume with contact details and rate/
hr ASAP.

Perl Developer needed ASAP.
Need candidate with Good experience in Perl. Must have heavy perl
scripting experience.
Oracle Database
SQL
Unix/Linux

Urgent position in King of Prussia, PA

6 months plus
Rate around $45-$50

Regards,

Chiru
609 945 3178
chiru @ e-zencomp.com (remove spaces)
Ezen computer services, Inc.

David H. Adler

My client is looking for Perl developers

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha