URGENT Req: Perl Developer - PA - 6 months

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Chiru, Nov 29, 2007.

  1. Chiru

    Chiru Guest

    My client is looking for Perl developers at King of Prussia,
    Pennsylvania. If you are available for new projects and willing to
    relocate to PA please send your resume with contact details and rate/
    hr ASAP.

    Perl Developer needed ASAP.
    Need candidate with Good experience in Perl. Must have heavy perl
    scripting experience.
    Oracle Database
    SQL
    Unix/Linux

    Urgent position in King of Prussia, PA

    6 months plus
    Rate around $45-$50

    Regards,

    Chiru
    609 945 3178
    chiru @ e-zencomp.com (remove spaces)
    Ezen computer services, Inc.
    Chiru, Nov 29, 2007

  2. On 2007-11-29, Chiru <> wrote:

    > My client is looking for Perl developers

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    tried it.