Urgent Requirement. Sr Software Engineer - Java, Strong Credit Derivatives background

Discussion in 'Java' started by Saumya Bhatnagar, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Hi,
    I am urgently looking out for people good in Java, J2EE with Strong
    development expereince in Credit Derivatives. Well, to introduce
    myself, I am Saumya Bhatnagar looking after Staffing and Recruitments
    at Fusion Infotech Inc., which is an IT Services Company headquartered
    in New Jersey, U.S.A; with operations in UK and Offshore Development
    Centre in Pune. At Fusion, we are rewriting the way software is
    developed… Xtreme Programming to standards-based development.. Our
    Core Business is in custom application development and reengineering,
    Internet consulting (B2B/B2C), system integration (ERP, mid-range,
    mainframe), web enabling and maintenance using all of the latest tools
    and technologies. Our clientele comes from the Fortune 1000 list, some
    of the most prestigious names in the world business like Merrill
    Lynch, Dun & Bradstreet, Bank of New York, Credit Lyonnaise, Genta
    Pharmaceuticals, Alcan Aluminum to name a few.

    We are looking for Senior Software Engineers with atleast 5 years
    experience and strong Credit Derivatives background, for one of our
    fortune 50 global Financial Investment clients head quartered in NJ.
    Requirement:
    => Good Knowledge in Credit Derivatives, Equities, Risk Management.
    => Strong technical development experience in Java, J2EE, Swing.
    => Strong Object-Oriented Analysis & Design skills
    => Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication
    skills
    => Must be a team player with solid interpersonal skills
    => BS or Equivalent

    Interested candidates, Please send me your profiles at
    ..

    Regards

    Saumya Bhatnagar
    Saumya Bhatnagar, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Saumya Bhatnagar

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 17 Nov 2003 01:32:51 -0800, (Saumya
    Bhatnagar) wrote or quoted :

    >prestigious names in the world business like Merrill
    >Lynch,

    Merrill Lynch is NOT prestigious. They were indicted for defrauding
    their investors with phony buy recommendation. Further they donated
    $132,425 to George W. Bush. They and their buddies stole $7 trillion
    and got a slap on the wrist, forced to pay back $1.4 billion, what
    amounts to a 0.2% fraud tax. Ken Lay donated more and got off Scott
    free.

    You are selling your soul to work for crooks like that.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 17, 2003