Urgent Requirement. Sr Software Engineer - Java, Strong Credit Derivatives background

Saumya Bhatnagar

Hi,
I am urgently looking out for people good in Java, J2EE with Strong
development expereince in Credit Derivatives. Well, to introduce
myself, I am Saumya Bhatnagar looking after Staffing and Recruitments
at Fusion Infotech Inc., which is an IT Services Company headquartered
in New Jersey, U.S.A; with operations in UK and Offshore Development
Centre in Pune. At Fusion, we are rewriting the way software is
developed… Xtreme Programming to standards-based development.. Our
Core Business is in custom application development and reengineering,
Internet consulting (B2B/B2C), system integration (ERP, mid-range,
mainframe), web enabling and maintenance using all of the latest tools
and technologies. Our clientele comes from the Fortune 1000 list, some
of the most prestigious names in the world business like Merrill
Lynch, Dun & Bradstreet, Bank of New York, Credit Lyonnaise, Genta
Pharmaceuticals, Alcan Aluminum to name a few.

We are looking for Senior Software Engineers with atleast 5 years
experience and strong Credit Derivatives background, for one of our
fortune 50 global Financial Investment clients head quartered in NJ.
Requirement:
=> Good Knowledge in Credit Derivatives, Equities, Risk Management.
=> Strong technical development experience in Java, J2EE, Swing.
=> Strong Object-Oriented Analysis & Design skills
=> Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication
skills
=> Must be a team player with solid interpersonal skills
=> BS or Equivalent

Interested candidates, Please send me your profiles at
(e-mail address removed)..

Regards

Saumya Bhatnagar

Roedy Green

prestigious names in the world business like Merrill
Lynch,

Merrill Lynch is NOT prestigious. They were indicted for defrauding
their investors with phony buy recommendation. Further they donated
$132,425 to George W. Bush. They and their buddies stole $7 trillion
and got a slap on the wrist, forced to pay back $1.4 billion, what
amounts to a 0.2% fraud tax. Ken Lay donated more and got off Scott
free.

You are selling your soul to work for crooks like that.