Urgent Requirement

mandar

Hi Friends,

We are a consultancy and we are having the following openings with us

1)

Position Executive Presales
Number of vacancies 2
Location Mumbai

Qualifications:
--------------------
Candidate must be a Computers/ Electronics/ Telecommunication engineer
preferably with MBA.

Essential additional skills
-------------------------------------
Good verbal and written communication in English
Ability to work in team, Initiative.

Job Description
----------------------
Provide technical and business/ management inputs to sales team to
close the sale.
Involves outstation travel as and when required to meet and to study
customers and their systems as well as to assist in implementation
stage.

Work Experience:
-------------------------
1 to 2 years experience in a similar position.

2)

Position Business Development Executive
Number of vacancies 2
Location Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore

Qualifications
-------------------
Candidate must be an Electronics/ Telecommunication engineer preferably
with MBA.

Essential additional skills
-------------------------------------

Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Good understanding of
IT solution sales process.

Job Description
----------------------
Achieve sales and collection targets as defined.
Understand customer's line of business and customer's problems from
functional viewpoint and offer CTI and software application solutions.

Researching and implementing new market opportunities.

Work Experience: 1 to 2 years experience.

3)

Position Software Developer
Number of vacancies 1
Location Mumbai

Qualifications
--------------------
BE (Computer Science), Diploma Engineers

Essential Skill Set
----------------------------
VC++ (Must), VB, SQL Server, Linux

Essential additional skills
--------------------------------------
Good verbal and written communication skills in English

Work Experience 2 to 4 years experience.

4)

Position Software Developer

Location Mumbai

Qualifications
--------------------
Graduates / Masters in Computers

Essential Skill Set
----------------------------
Oracle 6i / 9i forms and reports

Essential additional skills
--------------------------------------
Good verbal and written communication skills in English

Work Experience 1 to 2 years experience.

5)

Position Support Engineer / S/w Installer

Location Mumbai

Qualifications
--------------------
B.com,.M.com

Essential Skill Set
-----------------------------
PL-SQL, Accounts

Essential additional skills
-------------------------------------
Good verbal and written communication skills in English

Work Experience Freshers.

If anybody is interested in the above openings
Forward your CV in word format at

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Please furnish us the following details also:

a) Current CTC:
b) Expected CTC:
c)Willing to Relocate:(y/n)

Local candidates are preferable.

stefanraab

hi

I would advice to find a freelance site and announce this like a
freelance project. Dont know , maybe worldlancer.com is the one.

regards