Using FPGA trough internet

ivailokroumov

Hello everybody, My name is Ivayo Krumov, I learn and use VHDL for
different projects, but now I have interest to implement IP address on
Spartan-3 and to reprogramme this device through i-NET. The goal is the
device to be anywhere all over the world and every moment at my(your)
DESIRE to reprogramme this device and to be able to receive other
information. I'll enjoy do give me your openion.

BEST REGARDS
Ivaylo Krumov

Just an Illusion

Hello Ivaylo,

This type of thing yet exist, but generally it is done in VPN with a
board with many FPGA. That can be use to check prototype of ASIC.

Now for your idea, I think that the best is create a board with 2
components : your FPGA and a small ethernet system (perhaps controlled
by a uCtrl or a uProc).

The ethernet system can program a shared memory, and the FPGA use this
memory to reprogramme it-self.

JaI

ivailokroumov

Thank you Jal I know that this type yet exist, generally done with VPN. Now
I'll try to implement a board with 2 components, small ethernet and FPGA,
I am going to see what will happen

Thank you once again Jal
Best Regards
Ivaylo Krumov