    Does anyone have any idea why this is the case?

    thanks in advance,

    Ivo
    Ivo Luyckx, May 14, 2004

  2. Ivo Luyckx

    Natty Gur Guest

    Natty Gur, May 16, 2004

  3. Ivo Luyckx

    degrem_m Guest

    Ivo Luyckx wrote:
    > *I've been trying to build a .NET application that references the
    > MapPoint Type Library.
    > I've succeeded to implement and run a .NET Windows application
    >
    > MapPoint.Application app = new MapPoint.ApplicationClass();
    >
    > This works just fine, but when I try the same in a ASP.NET web
    > application
    > or service
    >
    > I get a runtime exception:
    >
    > System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80080005): Server
    > execution failed
    >
    > Does anyone have any idea why this is the case?
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    >
    > Ivo *

    Hi Ivo,

    Did you find it ?

    thanks for you time,
    Michel

    --
    degrem_m
    degrem_m, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Ivo Luyckx

    msonalkar

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Ivo/Natty/degrem_m,

    I get the same error but with Mappoint 2006.Could you let me know the resolution if any of you have it? The variation on mine is that it works fine for mappoint 2004, but when upgraded to 2006 throws the same error at ...New MapPoint.ApplicationClass().
    msonalkar, Jan 2, 2007