Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application

Matthew Louden

When I open an existing ASP.NET application developed by another machine, it
has the following error messages: I am sure .NET framework is installed and
have the same version as another machine.

Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. The likeliest
problem is that required components are not installed on the local web
server. run visual studio.net setup and add the web development componet.

please help! thanks!