    permissions several times.

    Hmmmmm.

    Rich

    Richard Lawson, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Richard Lawson

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Richard Lawson" wrote in message
    news:...
    : Every time developers try to connect to a Windows 2003, IIS 6.0 server
    they
    : are challenged by NT. The directory is shared and they have full rights
    and
    : can connect using Windows Explorer and Notepad.
    :
    : However, they are challenged with Visual InterDev 6.0. Only the
    : administrator's login and password will let them in. I have re-set their
    : permissions several times.

    I believe the issue you're referring to is in SharePoint. I assume you're
    using FPSE2K2.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Richard Lawson

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:24:17 -0700, "Richard Lawson"
    <> wrote:

    >Every time developers try to connect to a Windows 2003, IIS 6.0 server they
    >are challenged by NT. The directory is shared and they have full rights and
    >can connect using Windows Explorer and Notepad.
    >
    >However, they are challenged with Visual InterDev 6.0. Only the
    >administrator's login and password will let them in. I have re-set their
    >permissions several times.

    If they are connecting to a web site, FPSE is what's making the
    connection. And likely providing your security issues. Add them to
    the FPSE security.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jan 30, 2006