wanted Java Developers/Senior Java Developers in Bangalore

pacwestsoftware

Hi,

This is Veena from Pacific West. We are a technology consulting
company with office across globe and we are head quartered in Santa
Clara, CA. We partner with Fortune 500 and other successful mid-size
businesses to provide them with proven solutions to their information
technology needs. I wanted to reach and discuss about an opportunity
which we have right now with one of our strategic alliance our client
in Bangalore. The requirement for Java Developer/Snr. Java Developers
for minimum of 1 year Contract Period.The details of the requirement
is given below.

1. Very Good hands-on knowledge on Core Java, J2EE-JSP/Struts/
Hibernate/Spring and in addition, good in Oracle PL/SQL.

2. Should be comfortable working in Unix environment.

3. Hands-on exposure on the usage of any of the source code repository
(preferably Continuus).

4. Execute tasks as per schedule given.

5. Adhere to all processes and follow development standards.

6. Provide regular feedback to the TL/PL/PM on the progress of work.

7. Prepare test cases and document test results.

8. Meticulously document the defects reported by users and take
corrective actions 9. Carry out peer reviews and good testing.

10. Should have good communication skill.

11. Should have good attitude e.g. team spirit.

Years of Experience: 3-4 Years

Interested candidates can send their updated resume ASAP at
(e-mail address removed)

It would be great if you could also refer some of your friends for the
same.

Thanks and Regards
Veena Arvind Rao
Global Recruiting Unit
Pacific West Software P Ltd
(An Indian arm of Pacific West Corporation, USA)
O: +91 44 2836 4400 X 6120