Wanted Java Professionals with 2 to 8 years of Experience

Discussion in 'Java' started by pallavi, Jul 30, 2005.

  1. pallavi

    pallavi Guest

    Hi everybody,

    We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
    a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
    Mumbai and Bangalore.

    The desired profile should have projects on Unix/Linux and Windows
    platform. good experience in core java, J2EE, Swing,struts,
    EJB,JSP,SErvlet and the like.

    Pls mail me your updated CV ASAP at so that I
    can process it with our client.

    Looking forward to facilitating your career move.

    Thnaks and Regards,
    Pallavi

    pallavi, Jul 30, 2005

  2. pallavi

    jan V Guest

    > We are a professional recruitment firm

    ... I very much doubt that. Your [ab]use of this newsgroup isn't very
    professional.

    If you really can't resist posting job ads for India onto a world-wide group
    where 99.99% of subscribers will have zero interest in your postings, then
    at least craft your subject line so that people can instantly see the
    advertised job is for your part of the world. ("WANTED: [India] ....")

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    jan V, Jul 30, 2005

  3. pallavi

    Chenxi Guest

    stupidest ad i've ever seen. you can imagine what kind of company it
    would be.

    Chenxi, Jul 30, 2005
  4. pallavi coughed up:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers
    > with a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at
    > Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.

    Prick.

    <PLONK>

    Thomas G. Marshall, Jul 30, 2005
  5. pallavi

    steve Guest

    On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:28:10 +0800, pallavi wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
    > a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
    > Mumbai and Bangalore.
    >
    > The desired profile should have projects on Unix/Linux and Windows
    > platform. good experience in core java, J2EE, Swing,struts,
    > EJB,JSP,SErvlet and the like.
    >
    > Pls mail me your updated CV ASAP at so that I
    > can process it with our client.
    >
    > Looking forward to facilitating your career move.
    >
    > Thnaks and Regards,
    > Pallavi

    I esp. like the

    "Hi everybody"

    now that is a professional recruitment firm.
    and look they even have their own email address.

    steve, Jul 31, 2005
  6. pallavi

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 30 Jul 2005 00:28:10 -0700, "pallavi"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
    >a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
    >Mumbai and Bangalore.

    why not ask for 15 years. Even Gosling will be out of the running.

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 31, 2005
  7. pallavi

    Malte Guest

    steve wrote:
    > On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:28:10 +0800, pallavi wrote

    > I esp. like the
    >
    > "Hi everybody"
    >
    > now that is a professional recruitment firm.
    > and look they even have their own email address.

    Especially cute that 'everybody' needs to go to India to work. Why
    couldn't he have found an Indian NG for his spam?

    Malte, Jul 31, 2005
  8. pallavi

    jan V Guest

    > >a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
    > >Mumbai and Bangalore.

    > why not ask for 15 years. Even Gosling will be out of the running.

    Standard job ad technique: ask for the impossible so that you make any
    candidate feel thoroughly inferior, then offer said candidate the minimum
    salary because he's not the "ideal" candidate.

    jan V, Jul 31, 2005