Wanted Java Professionals with 2 to 8 years of Experience

pallavi

Hi everybody,

We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
Mumbai and Bangalore.

The desired profile should have projects on Unix/Linux and Windows
platform. good experience in core java, J2EE, Swing,struts,
EJB,JSP,SErvlet and the like.

Pls mail me your updated CV ASAP at (e-mail address removed) so that I
can process it with our client.

Looking forward to facilitating your career move.

Thnaks and Regards,
Pallavi

jan V

We are a professional recruitment firm

... I very much doubt that. Your [ab]use of this newsgroup isn't very
professional.

If you really can't resist posting job ads for India onto a world-wide group
where 99.99% of subscribers will have zero interest in your postings, then
at least craft your subject line so that people can instantly see the
advertised job is for your part of the world. ("WANTED: [India] ....")

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thomas G. Marshall

pallavi coughed up:
Hi everybody,

We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers
with a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at
Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Prick.

<PLONK>

steve

Hi everybody,

We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
Mumbai and Bangalore.

The desired profile should have projects on Unix/Linux and Windows
platform. good experience in core java, J2EE, Swing,struts,
EJB,JSP,SErvlet and the like.

Pls mail me your updated CV ASAP at (e-mail address removed) so that I
can process it with our client.

Looking forward to facilitating your career move.

Thnaks and Regards,
Pallavi

I esp. like the

"Hi everybody"

now that is a professional recruitment firm.
and look they even have their own email address.

Roedy Green

We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
Mumbai and Bangalore.

why not ask for 15 years. Even Gosling will be out of the running.

Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Malte

I esp. like the

"Hi everybody"

now that is a professional recruitment firm.
and look they even have their own email address.
Especially cute that 'everybody' needs to go to India to work. Why
couldn't he have found an Indian NG for his spam?

jan V

a experience ranging from 2 to 8 years for our MNC clients at Pune,
why not ask for 15 years. Even Gosling will be out of the running.

Standard job ad technique: ask for the impossible so that you make any
candidate feel thoroughly inferior, then offer said candidate the minimum
salary because he's not the "ideal" candidate.