Web.config Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Alejandro Becker, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. When I want to see the Web Service, entering http://server/ws/wsfile.asmx
    I get the error:

    Server Error in '/ws' Application.
    ----

    Configuration Error

    Parser Error Message: Missing required Web Services section of the
    Web.config file.

    Source Error:

    [No relevant source lines]

    Source File: none Line: 0

    ----
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2032

    In my machine works fine, but when I upload to the production server I get
    the error I described.

    Thanks

    Alejandro Becker
    Alejandro Becker, Nov 9, 2006