what is vnlt5phx.dll? Web service error...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by John, Dec 22, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello,
    I have recently installed a web services app on a Server 2003 machine.
    It was developed on Win XP pro. The application calls a web service
    running on the local machine (localhost). When it reaches this web
    service call, I get the following error. I don't have this
    vnlt5phx.dll on my development machine, or on any machine that I have.
    Thanks in advance for your help...

    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to
    process request. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or
    assembly name vnlt5phx.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
    File name: "vnlt5phx.dll"
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String
    codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean
    throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName
    assemblyRef, Boolean stringized, Evidence assemblySecurity,
    StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef,
    Evidence assemblySecurity)
    at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()
    at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()
    at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile()
    at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[]
    xmlMappings)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[]
    mappings)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerType..ctor(Type type,
    ProtocolsEnum versionsSupported)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type
    type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response,
    Boolean& abortProcessing)

    John, Dec 22, 2003