Why I can not access remote database

Loc

I have asp page needs to access remote database, I got error"The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'Unknown'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. "
Could anyone show me the steps to configure permission
(I tried creating IUSER_DBMACHINE local account on the database box, give this account full permission on the database folder, doesn't work

Thank

Loc

Ray at

The .mdb file is on a different machine? How are you trying to access it?
Via a UNC path? Take a look at this page and make sure you didn't miss a
step somewhere.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2168

Ray at work