Wse3.0 Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by loyolastalin@myway.com, May 2, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi ..

    I am very new to WSE .. I worked with the sample in WSE2.0.. it is working in good condition..
    I tried to work out the same with WSE 3.0 .. it throws an Error like
    "WSE910: An error happened during the processing of a response message, and you can find the error in the inner exception. You can also find the response message in the Response property."
    Herewith i have copied both Input trace and output trace webinfo .. Please Tell me the Right path to attain my goal.
    Thanks in advance

    InputTrace.webinfo

    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientReceiveSecurityFilter.ValidateMessageSecurity(SoapEnvelope envelope, Security security)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.ReceiveSecurityFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)

    OutputTrace.webinfo

    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.SoapClient.SendRequestResponse(String methodname, SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityTokenServiceClient.RequestSecurityToken(SecurityTokenMessage request, String methodName)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityContextTokenServiceClient.RequestSecurityContextToken(AppliesTo appliesTo)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityContextTokenServiceClient.IssueSecurityContextToken(AppliesTo appliesTo)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Tokens.SecurityContextTokenManager.RequestTokenFromIssuer(EndpointReference tokenIssuer, String tokenType, AppliesTo appliesTo, Policy policy, SoapProtocolVersion soapVersion, StateManager messageState, StateManager operationState, StateManager sessionState)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientSendSecurityFilter.EstablishSecureConversation(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientSendSecurityFilter.SecureMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope, Security security)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SendSecurityFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessOutputMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)

    Thanks and Regards
    Loyola

    , May 2, 2006