WSE3 enabled application work in WinXP but not work in Vista Business.

jcvoon

Hi all:

The application is a WinForm application which will invoke the Web
Services host in the same development machine, the WSE policy is
setup
properly and it is configure to use usernameForCertificateSecurity
policy. Same application work in WinXP with IIS5, but not work in
Vista Business with IIS7, the following exception has been throw when
invoke the web method

Microsoft.Web.Services3.ResponseProcessingException was unhandled
Message="WSE910: An error happened during the processing of a
response message, and you can find the error in the inner exception.
You can also find the response message in the Response property."

inner exception: System.InvalidOperationException
Message="Security requirements are not satisfied because the
security header is not present in the incoming message."

The only different in the policy file is the Server certificate
(public key) store. On WinXP it is stored in Current User->Other
People Store, on Vista it is stored in the Current User->Personal
Store (Vista don't have Other People Store, and the WSE3
configuration
tool always point to Current User->Personal Store when select the
Server Certificate)

The Full control and Read permission on Server Certificate (Private
key) has been grant to Network Service and ASP.Net Machine Account on
Vista Machine. I've try grant to Everyone but still not work. I've
also try ASP.Net impersonation without luck.

Please Help

Thanks
JCVoon