1.1 to 2.0 conversion - two projects nested on same IIS server

Guest

I recently completed my company's public web site from 1.1 to 2.0 and things
went fairly well.

However, I have a WAP mobile application residing on a directory inside the
public web site (ie http://www.mycompany/WAP-Application). This application
is used by our technicians to record work performed in the field. This app
has not been converted, and is still running .NET 1.1

The problem I'm running into is that when I configure the application
properties of the WAP app in IIS Manager (on our Windows Server 2000 web
server) to run ASP.NET 1.1, I get the following error message. The path on
this file is apparently pointing to the Web.Config file on the root public
web site running 2.0, not the Web.Config file on the mobile application
that's still running 1.1.

I can configure the IIS manager to run the mobile application using ASP.NET
2.0 and it mostly works, except the Crystal Reports in the mobile app won't
load. I'm hoping not to convert the mobile application right away, is there
any way of running a 1.1 mobile application nested inside a web application
running 2.0?

Thanks in advance,

Andre Ranieri

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized configuration section 'xhtmlConformance'

Source Error:

Line 97: -->
Line 98: <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8"/>
Line 99: <xhtmlConformance mode="Transitional"/>
Line 100: </system.web>
Line 101:</configuration>

Guest

Probably not, and in addition, the two framework version apps should each be
running in a separate AppPool in IIS 6.0.
Peter