2.0 Create User Wizard!

Adam J Knight

Hi all,

I am trying to customize the create user wizard.

I have tried removing the Secret Question & Answer
form controls, but am getting an error when i run the page.

CreateUserWizardStep.ContentTemplate does not contain an
IEditableTextControl with ID Question for the security question, this is
required if your membership provider requires a question and answer

I have tried finding a property to turn these off, but haven't found one
yet.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Adam