    non-alphanumeric character?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Dec 14, 2005

  2. John

    John Guest

    A follow-up question; how can I get the user to fill additional fields
    surname & in addition to what fields are already in the create user wizard?

    Thanks

    John, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Read the documentation for MembershipProvider. It has properties you can
    set in your web.config for 1 & 3.
    For 2, you will have to insert some custom logic. You can do that by
    adding an additional step to the Create User Wizard, or by responding to
    the CreatedUser event that is raised.

    To answer your follow up about adding additional fields, you can add
    more TextBox controls to the template for the first step in the Wizard.
    In VS2005, you can right-click on the wizard control and choose
    Customize template, and it will expand the HTML view so that it can be
    edited.

    Joshua Flanagan, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Joshua Flanagan, Dec 15, 2005