2's Complement in python help.

lokeshkoppaka

Can anyone give me an idea of how to find the 2's Complement in python with an example

Chris Angelico

Can anyone give me an idea of how to find the 2's Complement in python with an example

Do you know what two's complement is? (Not to be confused with two's
compliment, which is when numbers start telling you how clever you
are.) If not, you should probably look it up on Wikipedia or
something. Once you know what the term means, you can start
implementing in Python.

ChrisA