450+ Website Templates, Logos and Scripts. WITH RESELL RIGHTS.

Rhob

WEB DESIGNERS/RESELLERS DREAM PACKAGE!!!

Over 450 top quality templates and scripts.

Every template here and every program, script has RESELL RIGHTS attached to
it.

Professional Photoshop templates, HTML templates and Flash Templates.

Also includes many scripts such as Picture Post script, Auction Script,
Shopping cart Script and MANY MORE scripts.

Check it out at our online store.

http://www.stores.ebay.ca/masterresellerspackages

Whitecrest

WEB DESIGNERS/RESELLERS DREAM PACKAGE!!!
Over 450 top quality templates and scripts.

LOL! If your ebay page is anything like your templates, then I would
rather have the newest newbie in this forum make me a template than use
something you are offering. They were laughable.

Richard

Rhob said:
WEB DESIGNERS/RESELLERS DREAM PACKAGE!!!
Over 450 top quality templates and scripts.
Every template here and every program, script has RESELL RIGHTS attached
to it.
Professional Photoshop templates, HTML templates and Flash Templates.
Also includes many scripts such as Picture Post script, Auction Script,
Shopping cart Script and MANY MORE scripts.
Check it out at our online store.

I just love people who play other people for suckers.
Buying these templates is like buying programs for your computer because
your to lazy to find out you already have the program on your computer.
Like who wants to pay $20 for notepad when you got it for free?

"Well it's my work. I own the copyright and I can sell it so there."
Oh really? Think again. What are you gonna do when you run across some web
site that has your copyrighted template on it and it was online before your
copyright?

The way I see it, you can't copyright templates.
Templates are basically "Fair use" items. As no one can legally copyright
them, they are up for grabs by any one.
"Well I put it on my website, it's my original work so it is copyrighted,
idiot."
Ok. Fine. Believe that all you want. Send your work into the copyright
office and have it officially copyrighted.
"Whaddaya mean rejected?"

You say you have a copyright to the material? Fine. Show me the registration
number.
Betchaya can't do it.

Woolly Mittens

I just love people who play other people for suckers.

Do spammers ever talk back to you? Or are they suckering you into bumping
this thread?

Cameron

Richard wrote:
Ok. Fine. Believe that all you want. Send your work into the copyright
office and have it officially copyrighted.
"Whaddaya mean rejected?"

Copyright office? what country do you live in that has a system to
officially register copyright?

~Cameron

Steve Pugh

Cameron said:
Richard wrote:

Copyright office? what country do you live in that has a system to
officially register copyright?

Probably the US. Whilst the USA has signed the Berne Convention and
thus all works are automatically copyrighted upon creation they also
have a copyright office which serves to register works (for a fee).
See http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#cr

Steve

Cameron

Steve said:
Probably the US. Whilst the USA has signed the Berne Convention and
thus all works are automatically copyrighted upon creation they also
have a copyright office which serves to register works (for a fee).
See http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#cr

Steve

says before the case can be taken to court the a registration must be
filed....sounds like they are forcing it upon people to me, unless I am
misunderstanding it.

~Cameron

Eric Bohlman

Cameron said:
says before the case can be taken to court the a registration must be
filed....sounds like they are forcing it upon people to me, unless I am
misunderstanding it.

AIUI, it's possible to sue for infringement without a registration, but
then you're limited to collecting provable damages rather than statutory
damages.