500- Internal server error with ASP.NET DLL

deepak

Hi All,

I created a dll of an aspnet application in a server (say server 1)after
building the application in relase mode with debug=false in its wbconfig .
Later i copied this dll in other server(say server 2) and when some outside
system wants to use this dll he gets error as 500 Internal server error but
for us (we are sitting in that server
only) there is no error.

Also, when i m accessign the same dll from server 1 , i am not getting any
error.

What may be the reason.Kindly suggest me as it is affecting our time
estimation fo complete the testing..

Thanks in advance,
Deepak
(e-mail address removed)
+919886735837

Guest

Hi All,

I created a dll of an aspnet application in a server (say server 1)after
building the application in relase mode with debug=false in its wbconfig .
Later i copied this dll in other server(say server 2) and when  some outside
system wants to use this dll he gets error as 500 Internal server error but

Make sure that the "Show Friendly HTTP error messages" setting is not
checked in IE and see if it helps to see more.

deepak

Hi Alexey,
where is this setting in IE?mAY U TELL ME PLEASE SO THAT i can check it on
my side to make sure?

Thanks,
Deepak

Larry Bud

Hi Alexey,
where is this setting in IE?mAY U TELL ME PLEASE SO THAT i can check it on
my side to make sure?

Thanks,
Deepak

Tools | INternet options | Advanced. Maybe 20th item down or so...