a good C book

alice

hi all,
I'd just started learning C programming language and at present I m desperately
looking for some good online C content.Can anybody please give me some such links.

Thanks in advance,
Alice.

Merrill & Michele

"alice"
hi all,
I'd just started learning C programming language and at present I m desperately
looking for some good online C content.Can anybody please give me some
such links.

A discussion of books for the beginner and the intermediate user is an
obvious candidate for a FAQ. I don't think it's peddling books or becoming
partisan to create §20.41 where Mr. Summit might say something along the
lines that K&R2 and H&S are the most referenced books in the FAQs. MPJ

Robert Gamble

such links.

A discussion of books for the beginner and the intermediate user is an
obvious candidate for a FAQ. I don't think it's peddling books or becoming
partisan to create §20.41 where Mr. Summit might say something along the
lines that K&R2 and H&S are the most referenced books in the FAQs. MPJ

So obvious that it is an FAQ, see question 18.10 of the non-abridged FAQ
which mentions both K&R and H&S. The OP's question is also an FAQ, see
section 18.9.

Rob Gamble

Merrill & Michele

Robert Gamble said:
So obvious that it is an FAQ, see question 18.10 of the non-abridged FAQ
which mentions both K&R and H&S. The OP's question is also an FAQ, see
section 18.9.

So once again, I'm completely right and completely wrong. The only thing I
would add to 18.10 is that having a hard copy of the FAQs allows you to mark
them up with impunity. MPJ