A volunteer for any C project with Linux

dutche

Hi folks, I'm a new 'C' student and just in the first steps...I know a
few thing 'bout 'C' and have huge amount of will to learn more and
more. I have a good experience in programming logic, I'm PHP programmer
with 4 years of exp. Some syntax is almost the same thing in those 2.
I want to learn as much as I can, and I'm askin' 4 anyone if can give
me a chance to learn and give some time in it. Even if I begin
translating some docs (Brazillian Portuguese), dont care, just to learn
:)

Tnx for the attention, sorry boring u all

santosh

dutche said:
Hi folks, I'm a new 'C' student and just in the first steps...
.... snip ...

Okay, whatever a 'C' student is...
I want to learn as much as I can, and I'm askin' 4 anyone if can give
me a chance to learn and give some time in it.
.... snip ...

No. No one can give you a chance to learn. You'll have to give that
yourself.
:)
Tnx for the attention, sorry boring u all

Seriosly, what's the point of this post? Unless you have a question or
discussion related to standard C, then this is not the right group for
you. Avoid abbreviations like '4' for for, 'Tnx' for Thanks etc., and
be sure to read the material at the following URLs:

<http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>
<http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/>

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

dutche said:
Hi folks, I'm a new 'C' student and just in the first steps...I know a
few thing 'bout 'C' and have huge amount of will to learn more and
more. I have a good experience in programming logic, I'm PHP programmer
with 4 years of exp. Some syntax is almost the same thing in those 2.
I want to learn as much as I can, and I'm askin' 4 anyone if can give
me a chance to learn and give some time in it. Even if I begin
translating some docs (Brazillian Portuguese), dont care, just to learn
:)

Tnx for the attention, sorry boring u all

Buy a book and do the exercises in it.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen

dutche

Ok, just sorry.
And the meaning of my post was only to get some project as a volunteer.

And I think you, as a good C programmer, understand those kind of
language, like '4' or 'tnx'.
I agree that using '4' instead 'for' is a little brute, but you anoy me
with the 'tnx'??

Dan Henry

Ok, just sorry.
And the meaning of my post was only to get some project as a volunteer.

No thanks. You cannot follow guidance. For instance, clear
instructions about proper quoting of context for your reply.
And I think you, as a good C programmer, understand those kind of
language, like '4' or 'tnx'.

No thanks. You create bugs and you are too lazy to be precise.
English is a language. C is a language. Proper attention to detail
and language compliance are required on my projects.
I agree that using '4' instead 'for' is a little brute, but you anoy me
with the 'tnx'??

No thanks. You are an obstinate prima donna. The languages will not
change to suit you and you will apparently not change to suit them.