About check link is broken or not ? using watir

Priyank Shah

Hi,

Can any one help me to check links are working or not in page? using
watir?

Let me know if any other good way for it i check it with header also but
not

get right response like 200.

Thanks,
Priyank Shah

Khema Dhangar

Hi,

Please any one give solution on this question i also want solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Khema

Priyank Shah

Khema Dhangar wrote in post #970612:
Hi,

Please any one give solution on this question i also want solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Khema

Hi Khema,

If you have a simple authentication then go to

http://www.ensta.fr/~diam/ruby/online/ruby-doc-stdlib/libdoc/net/http/rdoc/classes/Net/HTTP.html

but if you have a digest authentication then you can use

gem for digest authentication check example for digest

http://peakshare.blogspot.com/2010/11/digest-authentication.html

I think this may very helpful to you

Thanks,
Pryank Shah