Absolute DIVs not aligning consistenly on Horizontal scale

Wobblem

So I've started working with Absolute DIV.

In the given link below, I've added a video to the site which it is
supposed to align perfectly with the bottom left-most edge of the Red
Ribbon.

http://bit.ly/9Qw1Wh

It looks good on my desktop computer, as it should be. However, when
I look at my laptop, its shifted quiete a few spaces to the right (The
vertical alignment is fine though). Moreover, when the window is
resized and made smaller. The alignment goes off further.

My hypothesis for this happening is the main picture is actually a
Table, and that's being centered. So their is a different in
resolution between my laptop and desktop. Therefore the main picture
shifts as it has a different center. Therefore the Video looks out of
alignment.

What do you think this is the best away around this?

Should I make the main image the table an Absolute Div as well
(However then it may not center on some computers).

Or perhaps there is a way I can make the Video relative to the Top
left corner of the main picture?

Wobblem

I guess the other possibility is making the video relative a certain
amount to the left from the Center.

Any ways to do that?

Mike S

I guess the other possibility is making the video relative a certain
amount to the left from the Center.

Any ways to do that?

I would consider completely rewriting the page using table-less layout,
only use tables for tabular data, use divs and a stylesheet to position
and style page elements.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

Line 48, Column 37: document type does not allow element "td" here;
assuming missing "tr" start-tag

Line 50, Column 4: document type does not allow element "td" here

Line 51, Column 8: end tag for "td" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to
"self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

Mike S