Add value to third drop down list

user

Hi,

I am reseaching how to have the third drop down list populated with a
value when two other drop down list have been selected.
For example:

Drop down list 1 contains:
1999
1998
1997

Drop down list 2 contains
June
July
April

Drop down list 3 contains
Maine
Virginia

When a selection from Drop down list 1 is 1999 and a selection from
Drop down list 2 is made for either Maine or Virginia, then add Texas
to Drop down list 3 (Maine and Virginia would still be in the Drop
down list).

Is there an example available?

Thanks in advance.

Luuk

[...]

[...]