adding Membership tables to database, how?

Jeff

hey

asp.net 2.0

I'm wondering how to add the Membership tables to a database. When I create
a website project and wants to register users, users are then automatically
registered in the database ASPNETDB. (not sure name is correct?). But
instead of that I want to use another database I create on my own. A
database created in Sql Server 2005. So how do I create these Membership
tables and stored procedures in this database. I've done this before and
have simply forgotten how it's done :( I know there is a command or a script
or something like that which I need to run against the database.

any suggestions?

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Jeff,

aspnet_regsql.exe -E -S localhost -d Northwind -A all -sqlexportonly c:\membership.sql
and you get your script to run against new DB

http://blog.krisvandermast.com/Crea...notherDatabaseThanTheStandardAspnetdbmdf.aspx

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour