Adding WebControls To Toolbar

aidan gill

MS Visual Studio.NET
Framework 1.1

Hello,

I am trying to install the webcontrols. Have installed
into the correct directories and can run the example
pages under IIS.
I am trying to install this on the toolbar so that I can
drop it onto my pages.
I have gone through the steps using "customise toolbar"
and found the webcontrols dll. Have clicked on this to
add it but am getting the error "there are no components
in 'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\1.1.4322\IE Web
Controls\build\microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll' that can
be added to the toolbox

Any suggestions.

Thanks