Affordable SEO

SAZ

Hi

We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
companies charge?

I think we are cheap, but where we are is cheap, so I guess it makes
sense...ish.

http://www.cool-web-pages.com
$300/month??? This is great....

Right now, you should be charging nothing. Start by learning your
business, then charge the appropriate fee.

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.cool-web-
pages.com/

This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!
Result: Failed validation, 42 Errors

Travis Newbury

We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
companies charge?

If you are so good that you think you can charge money for your
services, why do I not see you at the top of google when I search for
affordable SEO?

Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages