Agena - a new procedural language written in C

Noname

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to a new language called Agena.

Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language suited for
everyday usage. It has been implemented as an interpreter and can be
used in scientific, educational, linguistic, and many other
applications.

Its syntax looks like very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from
Lua and SQL. It has been implemented on the ANSI C sources of Lua 5.1.

Agena provides fast real and complex arithmetics, efficient text
processing, flexible data structures, intelligent procedures and package
management, plus various configuration facilities.

You may download Agena, its sources, its manual from

http://agena.sourceforge.net

Agena binaries are available for Solaris, Linux, Windows, OS/2 &
eComStation, and Novell DOS 7.

I will be very happy if you take the time to send me any useful
feedback.

Thank you.