Ajax and Netscape, no postbacks

Guest

Hi,

I have several Ajax enabled aspx pages which use an UpdatePanel control.
These pages have some dropdown and datagrid server controls on them. The
pages work fine in IE, but in Netscape they do not postback when a selection
is changed (dropdown), or a datagrid entry is selected.

I was able to get my server button controls to work by setting their
"UseSubmitBehavior" property to "False". The Dropdown and DataGrid controls
do not have this property to change. (Note, these control are on the
UpdatePanel.)

Is there something else I am missing, or does Ajax not work with netscape?

RML

Guest

First of all AJAX is a client-side technology that uses javascript & xmlhttp
for most of its functionality. It works in most of the popular browsers
including netscape. Sounds like you have problem with script library for
netscape.
HTH.