Ajax File Upload. Please, could someone please help me out? Thanks

shapper

Hello,

I have a .NET 3.5 ListView inside an AJAX Update Panel.

When the ListView is in insert mode it is possible to insert data into
a SQL database through a form. I am using LinqDataSource.

However, after the data is inserted, I want to upload a file to a
folder, using AJAX.

When the file is uploaded the Update Panel would consider everything
done.

How can I do this?

I looked everywhere but couldn't find an example.

Thanks,

Miguel