Ajax ModalPopup extender not closing

Carlos

Hi,

I just built a page which references a panel to popup using
an Ajax modalpopup extender control. The problem that I have
has to do with the Cancel button. When pressed it does not close the
popup. I have tried to just define the CancelControlID property without
the OnCancelScript property, and it does not close it.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Carlos.

Carlos

Hi again,

never mind, I just did not referenced the extender properly when
handling the event to close it when the cancel button was pressed.
I forgot that I had to include the master page prefix when locating the
control.
i.e.

function onCancel() {

var modal = $find('ctl00_Contentplaceholder2_ModalPopup');

modal.hide();

Carlos

Thank you so much for the clarification Mark.
Where can I go to find the theoretical background about this?

Thanks again!

Carlos