Ajax ModalPopup Extender

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nemisis, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. Nemisis

    Nemisis Guest

    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone know how to show an Ajax ModalPopup when a page loads? I
    would like to use it as a warning dialog for a company record, so that
    when a user navigates to a companies details, if there is a warning
    message entered for the company, the dialog (modalpopup) displays, and
    the user would have to press an Ok button on the popup in order to
    view the companies details.

    At current i am using the Javascript Alert dialog, but you cannot
    change the title of the dialog, and i would like to change the colours
    so it looks more like a warning dialog.

    The problem i have trying to implement this is that you must have a
    TargetControlId. This is the control that makes the modal popup
    appear.

    If anyone could help, and possibiliy some example code would be great.

    Thanks in advanced.

    Nemisis, Feb 6, 2007