    work.

    thanks
    Jamie

    Jamie Sutherland, Dec 3, 2007

  2. Jamie Sutherland

    Dan Gartner Guest

    Jamie,

    If both buttons are opening the same panel, then you should only need
    one popup extender on the page. Just have the OnClientClick event of
    both buttons call the same javascript function. Here is a really good
    example of how to use the modal popup extender:
    http://mattberseth.com/blog/2007/10/modalpopup_with_multiple_cance.html

    Dan Gartner, Dec 5, 2007