Jun 14, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
hi all i'm avin trouble aligning this
to the left side of my site

Code:

i have tried <div align="left"> but it's not letting me

please help

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
14
I'm going to ask you to learn web programming properly and start over again at https://www.w3schools.com/

How do I know you need training?
Your ID is convoluted. It should give you some information about the DIV.
You placed JavaScript code in the DIV instead of at the end of the HTML code.
You program from the 1880's with type="text/javascript".
SO I wonder if you understand what using 'async' means and if it's necessary.

To answer your question:
deals with the text that the DIV contains and not it's placement.
You should use CSS for placement. The Flex box or CSS Grid
Or position:left

You have to give all your code and not a snipit for a better answer. DIVs do not exist in a vacuum.

Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I'm going to ask you to learn web programming properly and start over again at https://www.w3schools.com/

How do I know you need training?
Your ID is convoluted. It should give you some information about the DIV.
You placed JavaScript code in the DIV instead of at the end of the HTML code.
You program from the 1880's with type="text/javascript".
SO I wonder if you understand what using 'async' means and if it's necessary.

To answer your question:
deals with the text that the DIV contains and not it's placement.
You should use CSS for placement. The Flex box or CSS Grid
Or position:left

You have to give all your code and not a snipit for a better answer. DIVs do not exist in a vacuum.
i have been using w3schools.com look at our site http://coolvibes-reloaded.com

Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
@big daddy - "You program from the 1880's with type="text/javascript"."
Actually the type attribute is correct. If you remember the type attribute for the script tag allows coders to use various "types" of embedded code such as python. Javascript just seems to be the default.

Ad

Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
@big daddy - "You program from the 1880's with type="text/javascript"."
Actually the type attribute is correct. If you remember the type attribute for the script tag allows coders to use various "types" of embedded code such as python. Javascript just seems to be the default.
Thank you, infact I don't code from 80's I'm just experimenting!