am I doing this correctly?

Jeff

Hi

asp.net 3.5

This post is about integrating PayPal with CreateUserWizard!

I've got an CreateUserWizard contorl on my webpage. After the
CreateUserWizardStep I've placed this markup:
<asp:TemplatedWizardStep>
<CustomNavigationTemplate>

Inside that CustomNavigationTemplate I've placed the PayPal subscribe
button....
Clicking the button will direct user to PayPal (I'm using Website Payment
Standard, WPP not available in my country)

This CreateUserWizard don't contain an CompleteWizardStep, because on
successfull PayPal payment the user is directed to another page on my
website, because when I created the PayPal button I had to specify which
page to redirect to after successfull payment, I don't know how to go to the
CompleteWizardStep step...

In void CreatedUser(object sender, EventArgs e) I store the username inside
session:
Session["username"] = user.UserName;

any ideas? and suggestions? what could I do better on this? please give me
some feedback?, any pitfalls?

Tom Dacon

Jeff said:
[...]

How about giving PayPal the URL of a utility page of some sort that would do
nothing but redirect back to the next-step wizard page?

I do something like that, except that I'm not doing this within a wizard.
Since I don't use the wizards, I don't know how useful this suggestion is,
but it seems like there ought to be a way to do that. If you're keeping
everything you need in the Session, it doesn't seem like it would be too
tough to pick up the thread back in the next wizard page.

Tom Dacon
Dacon Software Consulting