What am I doing here?

Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
I have a glimmer of hope that reading through the threads on this site might help me understand some of the problems that I have talking to the hardware that I build. I am not a coder, but those are lost words - everyone in electronics needs to code something, sometime.

I am retired mostly. All that means is that none of my projects have a deadline. This means most of them never become operational, or at least not operational as I intend. I am an amateur radio operator (VE6UE), and a maker. There once was a day that being an amateur radio operator was synonymous with being a maker. Much of my radio equipment has been crafted from kit or scratch.

For now I will likely creep quietly through the threads here and see what treasures they reveal. 73

Ad

Ian

Administrator
Joined