    </script>

    I put this script in the body and I call it in the body code as such

    am I missing something here?.

    Paul, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Should be
    <script type="text/javascript">
    In valid HTML, the type attribute is required, and it is always
    sufficient.
    Are you sure the parent window is the correct window?
    "parent.window" is the same as just "parent".

    Try using "top.resizeBy(...);" (I recommend ending statements
    with a semicolon, for readablity).
    Telling us what the problem is? :)

    So, we have seen your script and how you call it. We still need to
    know what it is supposed to do, and what it really does.

    Why do you want to fiddle with the window size? Do you need to trigger
    a re-rendering of the page? If so, why? Can we get a link to the page
    that needs it, so we can see for ourselves?

    Regards
    /L

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Paul

    ASM Guest

    why do you post in so much groups ?

    why don't you wait answer to your same other question ?

    an iFrame have not to be resised ...
    your false resizing window would be called in end
    of your function you did to resize the iFrame

    ASM, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Paul

    Ronx Guest

    FireFox blocks scripts that resize the browser. See my post in your
    other thread.
    Starting several threads on the same subject is counter productive.

    Ronx, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    HI! Thanks, sorry for taking to so long to thank you guys but I had to go
    away on an emergency.

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 9, 2005