could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment
of $6.00! So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like
most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
you
send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at
#6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most
of
us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of
over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works....also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US
$1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next,
place
one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now
have
6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing
is
creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6
envelopes to the following addresses:

#1)Paul D. Lea 6019 E. 6th Ave #L307 Spokane, Wa.99212
#2) Luc Allain 31 BelleAdventure Street, Dieppe, N.B., Canada
E1A-5G2
#3) Richard Hapeman Jr. 685 Victor-Egypt Road. Victor N.Y. 14564
#4) Antwon Ford 329 concourse Drive Columbia, S.C. 36223
#5) Eddie Parris 25 Fournier Street, Dieppe, NB, Canada E1A 8G5
#6) Justin Hobson 3351 Sacramento Apt. 1228 Sacramento,Ca 95834

STEP 2: MOST IMPORTANT! You MUST take the #1 name off the list that
you
see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything
you
need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more you post, the more money you make!

DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers
memory.
Step 2) Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and
place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to
go
back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroupes and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it!

You will begin reciving money from around the world within days! You
may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
name
to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings,
say
I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00
with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just
sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5
and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
$25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name
at
#4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name
at
#3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
MINIMUM
200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,000! With a
original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no
longer
on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do
you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining
the
internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!