[ANN/ADV] Rails training from Ruby Power and Light in NYC, Feb.2008!

David A. Black

Hello all --

I'm happy to announce that Ruby Power and Light is offering the
following Ruby on Rails training courses in New York City in February:

* Intro to Rails, New York, NY, February 4-7 2008
* Advancing With Rails, New York, NY, February 11-14 2008

They could be right for you, or for co-workers or employees who need
Rails training.

Intro to Rails requires no previous Ruby or Rails experience; the
course goes from the very basics to an intermediate level, covering a
lot of Ruby language topics and the entire Rails framework stack. This
is a well-established course, and has been updated for Rails 2.0.

Advancing With Rails is for Rails developers who feel they've reached
an intermediate level and want to explore more advanced topics and
techniques in both Rails and Ruby. I've taught it twice in the past
couple of months, and it's turning out to be very successful. It seems
to hit a sweet spot for a lot of people who are active in Rails
development and are ready for the next big boost.

You can find details at http://www.rubypal.com -- click on the course
names on the front page. And you can contact me with any questions.

See you in NY!

David

--
Training for 2008!
Ruby on Rails training by David A. Black/Ruby Power and Light, LLC:
Hosted by Exceed Education. See http://www.rubypal.com for details!