    CoolOptions#desc in 1.0.5.
    * Fixed handling of overlapping automatic short options.

    http://cooloptions.rubyforge.org/

    Nathaniel Talbott, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Hi Nathaniel,

    I just tried to install cooloptions (sound like I should have it :) and
    get the following output:

    D:\programme\ruby\ruby182\lib\ruby\gems\1.8>gem inst hoe --remote
    Install required dependency zentest? [Yn]
    Install required dependency hoe? [Yn]
    Install required dependency zentest? [Yn]
    Install required dependency hoe? [Yn]

    Could it be that there is circular dependency that gem cannot handle? Is
    there some option (of gem) to load all dependent gems as well and not
    asking for it?

    Bye
    Markus

    Markus Liebelt, Jan 14, 2007

  3. Nathaniel Talbott

    Eric Hodel Guest

    See the "Hoe poisoned in Rubyforge" thread for a workaround.

    Eric Hodel, Jan 14, 2007
  4. Hi Eric,

    that solved it for me. Thank's a lot.

    Bye
    Markus

    Markus Liebelt, Jan 14, 2007
  5. Nathaniel, nice work! I'll be giving this a try in work later this
    week. Thanks!

    Gregory Brown, Jan 14, 2007
  6. My pleasure! Once you get a chance to use it, I'd love to hear any
    feedback you have.

    Nathaniel Talbott, Jan 14, 2007
  7. I'm thinking of including it as an optional feature[0] in our code
    generation tool for Ruport.
    Once i test it out a bit, hopefully I can hack something together.

    Thanks again!
    -greg

    [0] http://tinyurl.com/ygm355

    Gregory Brown, Jan 15, 2007