[ANN] cooloptions 1.1.1 Released

Nathaniel Talbott

cooloptions version 1.1.1 has been released!

http://cooloptions.rubyforge.org/

As a huge fan of optparse due to its flexibility, self-documenting
nature, and ease of use, I nevertheless found myself doing almost the
exact same thing with it over and over again, and decided to write a
thin wrapper around it to handle the common cases. Thus CoolOptions
was born. CoolOptions is a simple wrapper around optparse that
provides less configuration and more convenience for doing
command-line option handling.

Changes:

== 1.1.1 / 2007-03-09

* Better handling of OptionParser::parseError [Christian von Mueffling].
* A few small documentation tweaks, including an updated copyright.

http://cooloptions.rubyforge.org/